Gift Voucher Terms of Service
Rules Governing Sale of Gift Vouchers
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Voucher, you will need to provide your first name, surname, valid email address and a contact telephone number to us through our Website. Your privacy is of utmost concern for us, please refer to our Privacy Statement for further details.
- Gift Vouchers ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Vouchers include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Vouchers must be redeemed at the Glyde Inn and / or Linn Duachaill Destination Restaurant, as full or part payment of products sold at the Glyde Inn and / or Linn Duachaill Destination Restaurant. A Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Voucher.
- When ordering a Gift Voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Voucher.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing Gift Vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Voucher by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 5 years from the date of issue.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Voucher.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.